Here are the two cakes I made last week. They were ordered by my husband’s elementary/high school/college friend. We delivered last Saturday it to Two-Serendra in Global City Taguig for their daughter’s 7th birthday and and their son’s 3rd birthday. I made both of these cakes for 4 days of sleeping late and waking up very early. But when I see how my cakes look all the exhaustion transforms into excitement. I am really excited in the reaction of the kids and parents when they see they’re cake.
Until this morning, I was waiting for the comments on the cake and was really glad to see this:
Norie’s Kitchen Rocks! Thanks a million!
The kids chose a Super Mario Bros Themed Party. Both of them love the characters of the game and have a collection of toys. Two of those are featured on the cake, Princess Peach and Wario.
The rest of the cake are covered in fondant with gumpaste accessories including the walking bomb, mushrooms, and scenes from the Mario Game.
- Flavor: Chocolate with Chocolate Ganache Filling
- Bottom Tier: 12 inches x 4 inches
- Crown: 9 inches x 4 inches
- Mushroom Stem: 10 inches x 4 inches
- Mushroom Head: 12 inches at its biggest part x 4 inches
- Castle: 12 inches high approximately
- Flavor: Madeira with Buttercream filling
- Bottom Tier: 10 inches x 4 inches
- Upper Tier: 6 inches x 4 inches
- Pipes: 4 inches high
We would also like to thank Aris for the pictures.